Careers With Us
REPLACEMENT WINDOW INSTALLER
Renewal by Andersen® is the division of Andersen windows developed strictly for the window and door replacement market. We utilize state-of-the-art wood composite to construct customized windows for homeowners. This wood composite is called Fibrex® and provides outstanding thermal performance, while supporting the architectural integrity of the home.
As an employee installer, your responsibilities will include worksite set up, proper removal of old windows (possibly involving lead paint) with special attention to the home. Since we carry the highest quality replacement windows, we look for the most respectful and thorough installation teams. This means that once installation, insulation, and balancing are complete, our installers will test the replacement windows, wash them, and clean up any messes (remove drop cloths, vacuum, dispose of old windows, etc.). We are looking for someone who is thorough, does the job right the first time, and consistently goes the extra mile to provide great service.
- Exceptional communication skills are crucial.
- Relaying information efficiently and accurately to peers and homeowners is imperative.
- Two years general carpentry experience desired.
- Working knowledge of band and power tools is necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent desired, trade school preferred.
- Proven customer service experience is a plus.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
Assumption of this position is contingent upon receiving the Andersen® Factory Authorized Installation Certification™ and the ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
Email your resume email@example.com or drop it to our showroom 5150 Reserve Drive, Evansville, WY 82637 (not a mailing address)
$10-$12 an hour – Part-time
Do you love talking to people in a fun environment? Are you looking for part-time flexible hours? Looking to gain entry level sales, marketing, or event experience? Do you look good in a RbA polo shirt? Then this opportunity is for you!
We are seeking dependable, professional and results-oriented Event Staff to represent the company at home show, trade shows, craft festivals, and more around southern Montana. Training will be provided, but must be a “people -person” and be OK with standing for up to six hours. We are looking for people that are able to work weekends.
Earn $10-$12 an hour + additional unlimited bonus potential is available for scheduling demos for the sales reps. Our best representatives earn $30+ an hour. You are NOT selling anything, you are only scheduling appointments.
- Assist with set up, execution and break down of event
- Provide manager with consumer feedback and info for recaps
- Knowledgeable of all key brand info, brand points and educate consumers on product
- Maintain professionalism at all times
- Maintain proper channels of communication
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- Outgoing & comfortable talking with the public
- Responsible, reliable and punctual
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Preferred Sales or Customer Service Experience but willing to train
Interested parties email resume, letter of interest and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WINDOWS & DOORS SALES CONSULTANT
Do you have sales experience selling doors & windows?
Are you a one-call closer looking for unlimited earning potential?
Come and work with the largest window manufacturer in the country.
Demand for our exclusive Renewal by Andersen products, has created an unlimited supply of qualified leads with interested homeowners.
We are looking for motivated, competitive individuals. Your experience and resume matter too so below is an explanation of what to expect and ultimately what type of experience you’ll need to hit the ground running.
Qualified candidates will be provided with:
- pre-set, quality, and confirmed appointments
- no cold calling; our customers call us
- comprehensive training; you will be taught our time tested methodology
- excellent income opportunity; our current representatives earn $100K+
- a career and company that you can be proud to represent
Qualified candidates will have:
- at least 3 years selling experience ; in home sales/ auto sales experience
- one call close experience a must
- strong work ethic and discipline
- excellent verbal and organizational skills
- strong desire to succeed
- computer literacy
Email your resume email@example.com or drop it to our showroom 5150 Reserve Drive, Evansville, WY 82637 (not a mailing address)