Over the years, our team, Renewal by Andersen® has designed and continues to build windows you can enjoy for decades. We are known for our energy-efficient products made from sustainable and recycled materials, making our windows great for not just our customers but the environment as well. And as Renewal by Andersen continues to take action for the environmental challenges around the world, we have promised to practice five things:
1. Smart Use of Energy. Renewal by Andersen has replaced over two million windows in over 300,000 households. From an energy and environmental perspective, this is a highlight. We had to become the first to redefine the industry by bringing the latest energy and material technology to homeowners looking for a start-to-finish window replacement service. Today, we aim to continuously bring contemporary, high-quality windows and doors to our nation’s existing housing stock from coast to coast
2. Indoor Air Quality. Renewal by Anderse,n along with its parent company, Andersen Corporation, is the only window company to receive the Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Indoor Advantage GoldTM certification. This certification is known as the strictest indoor air emission standard in the U.S.
3. Smart Use of Materials. The introduction of Fibrex® has been one of Andersen®’s biggest innovative milestones. Unlike other window materials, its combination of wood and hints of vinyl have secured its strength and stability. While it is made with Andersen High-Performance™ Low-E4® glass, it enables keeping homes warm over the winter and cool despite the heat. Furthermore, our glass helps block harmful UV rays entering your home and cuts down on noise pollution by reducing sound penetration.
4. Smart use of Resources. Renewal by Andersen’s window replacement can save you up to 25% on your electricity bills. Our SmartSun glass is 70% more efficient in summer and 45% more energy-efficient in winter than the ordinary dual-pane glass on your custom windows.
5. Long Product Life Cycles. Renewal by Andersen’s products have a long life-cycle, backed up by one of the strongest warranties you will ever encounter. Hence, with Renewal by Andersen, you’ll have confidence your new windows will last a very long time.
If you’re looking for high-quality double-hung or casement windows, you can count on Renewal by Andersen of Montana. Call us at (913) 385-1300 or fill out our contact form to schedule a free consultation. We work with clients in Montana and nearby areas.