The stress of having your windows damaged can influence your enthusiasm to process them for warranty. Fortunately, Renewal by Andersen®’s window warranty service is convenient. To help you learn more about the easy process, window replacement experts from Renewal by Andersen of Montana will walk you through a quick guide on how to use your Renewal by Andersen window warranty.
We Are Here To Guide You
To start with your process of Renewal by Andersen Limited Warranty, you can connect with our sales representative from the nearest showroom in your area. You may contact us through our Warranty Service Line at 1-800-441-1109 or through our website at renewalbyandersen.com. A friendly representative will talk to you about the details and will get back to you after two weeks for an update.
What We Need To Help You
To help us process your window warranty, we need the following information:
1. Your damaged window or product’s identification.
2. The serial number of the product involved in your claim. You can find the serial number on a label on the top or side of the sliding windows frame.
3. Complete details about the problem you have experienced.
4. Let us know if you made attempts to repair your window before calling us, this will help us process your claim efficiently.
5. We need your address and contact information to inspect the defective product or glass.
Your warranty process is free within the applicable period. Even after the coverage period, you can still contact Renewal by Andersen for window replacement service at a reasonable charge. Your windows from Renewal by Andersen windows are under a fully transferable warranty. This includes the materials, labor and installation services. Renewal by Andersen offers 10 years of limited warranty for components other than glass.